Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life Is A Parade!


I am totally in love with our new line of Kids Art at StylishHomeandGift.com. I have seen so many cute kids art pieces over the years, but I really wish this line from Kelly B. Rightsell was around when my kids were little (I'm a grandma of 5 now), but all of you young moms can really decorate your nursery in style with our wonderful selection. With everything from budget friendly wrapped canvas art to original oil paintings we have some amazing choices in the childrens art section. Be sure to check them out. My personal favorite is this Jungle Parade Framed Giclee Art with your choice of frame color. How adorable would the nursery be with this piece as the centerpiece!

2 comments:

Kelly B. Rightsell said...

Hi Ann, Thanks so much for the nice comments about my art! I love to paint and am so fortunate to make a living doing what I love!(Which it looks like is what you do as well!) Please feel free to give me suggesions or comments any time! Best, Kelly

ann said...

Kelly, I really do love your work!
The quantity of it really amazes me, too! Keep it up.
Ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails