Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to Life

Well, obviously I haven't posted for a while and now it's time to get back to my life.. The older I get, the more the holidays take out of me. I did survive them, and now I finally feel like I am getting back to normal. I have all of the Christmas decorations put away and am concentrating on finding new and wonderful ways to enjoy life. I felt like I needed a mini-makeover in my house when I put everything away, but budgets after the holidays keep many of us from purchasing a lot of new furnishings, so I decided to update my accessories. I am really trying to focus on simplifying for the New Year, in more ways than one. I am taking that concept to my decorating. I want to use fewer, but more interesting accents throughout.
Take a look at this great serving tray. It is 21" long and 15" wide and would make a beautiful surprise statement on an ottoman or coffee table. It comes in many designs, but I love this Zebra and also the Chocolate Brown Giraffe. You don't have to have alot of little things sitting around when you have a few things that really speak to who you are. Be sure to visit us at Stylish Home and Gift for some great ideas on restating your style.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails