Friday, February 12, 2010

Who Let the Dogs Out?


Every girl loves getting a new pair of shoes, or a new purse, or even a new hat. So, why not pamper your dog the way you love to be pampered? I know they don't wear shoes (or most of them don't). I can't tell you the last time I saw a dog carrying a purse...although, I do carry a tote bag just for my dog's things when we go to the park. I don't know any dogs that wear hats, especially mine!!! But, there is one thing they all need...a collar (or harness). Diva Dog has created a full line of collars, harnesses and leashes that portray a sense of style and confidence. Your dog is sure to hold his/her head up with pride as they stroll around the park showing off their sense of style.



Diva Dog has not forgotten about the tough manly dogs...there are several leather, studded and spiked collar options. Along with that, there are a variety of charms to toughen up these collars even more. And don't forget the matching leash to complete the whole look.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails