Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kalencom Classy






We are so excited to be able to offer Kalencom Diaper Bags on both Stylish Home and Gift and Stylish Tots. They have so many amazing prints and furs, all protected by a laminated vinyl covering. It could be very difficult to decide on which one is your favorite, but I have narrowed it down for my choice. I love damask, so in the classic laminated bags, my favorite is the blue and brown damask (they call it toile), which is only $70.00 and includes a changing pad, bottle bag and a zippered pouch for soiled clothes.

They also have added lots of new styles and I love the Weekender Series, especially the chocolate Fleur de Lis Weekender. Of course it still has all of the accessories, but you could actually use it without a child along. It really doesn't look like a diaper bag!
Much to my surprise they have designer styles by Cynthia Rowley as well, so be sure to check those out. Have fun shopping and remember what a great baby shower or mom to be gift these would make.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails