Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Dolly Eats and Sleeps in Style


Our new doll furniture from Three Little Ziglets reminds me so much of when I was a little girl, playing with my dolls. I had a cradle and a high chair very similar to these. I can remember playing for hours and pretending I was the mommy. Little girls today still love to play house and this beautiful hand-painted doll furniture is large enough for a 20" doll to fit comfortably. (Think American Doll). If you are planning for Christmas, now is the time to order as it will take 4-6 weeks to arrive. Can you imagine your little girl's face when she opens these very special presents on Christmas morning?
Be sure to check out all of the great gift choices for the holidays at www.stylishhomeandgift.com and www.stylishtots.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails